Join the Team!
At Skin Analytics we are always on the look out for people who want to join us in our mission to help more people survive skin cancer.
Are you ready to help us to change the way that melanoma is detected?
Skin Analytics is a machine learning based health company. We’re building clinical quality medical tests for skin health issues, currently focused on skin cancer, particularly melanoma. Based on Old Street in London, we’re refining our product while securing regulatory approval for our remote melanoma assessment service, which uses a low cost dermascopic attachment to a smartphone to capture an image for our algorithms to assess. We are working with Vitality Health in the UK right now and have an exciting pipeline of future partners for our service.
The successful candidate will join our machine learning team to contribute to the design, implementation and validation of algorithms focused on image classification, segmentation and localisation in the domain of medical imagery.
We are working on research problems within a product development timeline so you must be able to implement papers and keep up to date with the latest research, all while developing practical solutions and meeting deadlines. You will also be working with our development team to transfer these technologies to our commercial pipeline and what you help build will make a significant impact on skin cancer as a disease.
- Masters or Ph.D. in computer vision, image processing or machine learning
- Strong code development and documentation skills, preferably in Python.
- Highly motivated, with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment
- At least one paper published in a major computer vision or machine
learning journal or conference.
- Experience in deep learning methods such as convolutional neural
networks, generative adversarial networks and recurrent neural networks.
- Previous work on a problem relating to image analysis, such as object
classification, segmentation and image enhancement.
- Good knowledge of python libraries such as TensorFlow, OpenCV, NumPy
- Be an integral part of a business which will improve the survival rate for
the one of the world’s fastest growing cancers.
- Health insurance with Vitality Health.
- Great office located among the cafes and bars of Old Street.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and cover letter,
indicating your earliest possible entry date at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Engineer
- Building new features on our commercial platforms (both web and native mobile apps eventually) with the rest of the tech team
- Manage and improve our infrastructure to support business needs
- Coding using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
- Supporting and maintenance for our existing application and customers
- Working / participating to our internal R&D on new components
- 5+ years experience developing large scale web applications
- Strong experience with modern backend frameworks (Node.js / Express)
- Experience building RESTful and integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 4, React)
- Experience with test driven development and testing frameworks
- Linux (Ubuntu) servers confuguration
- Avid user of Git / Bitbucket / Jira / Confluence
- Experience managing web applications & databases while in production
- Experience with unit testing (mocha, jest, jasmine, etc.)
- Ability to work efficiently and iterate often to produce high-quality code
- Know how to RTFM and to RTFS
- Good sense of humour!
Nice to have
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem
- Exposure to containerization tools (Docker)
- Experience building backend systems for mobile phone apps
- Experience with Python
- Experience Continuous integration
- Be an integral part of improving the survival rate for the second most common cancer for 24-40 year olds
- Weekly coffee mornings
- Low cost health insurance with Vitality Health
- Potential for share options after initial period
- Great office located among the cafes and bars of Old Street
Get in touch
This role is an opportunity to take an active role in creating a service that will make a difference to people’s lives, so get in touch if this sounds like something you’d like to be involved with.
We will be considering applications on a rolling basis so please send your application (CV + any relevant link/information) ASAP to email@example.com
Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo.