Helping more people survive skin cancer
- Seconds to assess a skin lesion
- Supports clinicians in assessment of skin lesions
- Class 1 medical device
- Helps clinicians reduce referrals
AI supported teledermatology
Skin Analytics provides AI-supported teledermatology services to support clinicians in the assessment of skin lesions. DERM analyses dermoscopic images of skin lesions and returns a classification based on risk prioritisation from potentially malignant, through pre-malignant, to benign. DERM integrates with Skin Analytics’ Teledermatology Platform, which can also be used by Dermatologists to review and triage cases remotely.
Our services enable organisations to efficiently manage demand by helping clinicians direct people to the most appropriate care pathway.
Our services enables organisations to:
- Efficiently manage demand by helping clinicians direct people to the most appropriate care pathway
- Help clinicians to safely reduce unnecessary referrals and associated costs.
- Improve patient experience by avoiding unnecessary anxiety and potential biopsy where appropriate.
- Be reassured on Safety and Security through compliance with NHS DCB 0129 Clinical Safety and ISO 27001 Information Security Standards
Google’s announcement of the culmination of three years of work and a subsequent move into skin disease analysis at...
26 January 2021 In December, the British Association of Dermatologist (BAD) President’s Bulletin included an article...
In July 2019 the Department of Health and Social Care and NHS England published a new code of conduct for the use of...