AI gives you the power to redesign health services
At Skin Analytics we know that a high quality AI needs to be carefully built into existing and new health pathways. We’ve been operating teledermatology services since 2015 to gain insights into these pathways to ensure that our products fit seamlessly into a clinical setting.
Leveraging the power of our AI means that we can help to deliver dermatology services that improve a patient’s ability to access skin cancer assessments and reduce costs to the health system.
- Delayed access to medical care dramatically reduces patient outcomes.
- We provide heathcare professionals with a simple to use service that is easily completed within their consultation times.
- Our AI can be used anywhere that there is mobile phone or internet coverage helping to improve patient pathways for people living in remote regions.
- We enable GPs or other healthcare professionals to better identify skin cancers that need onward referral to specialist.
- Through reduced referral rates our AI reduces the need for specialist appointments for skin cancer.
- Using our AI can help to reduce the number of unnecessary biopsies and reduce overall treatment costs through earlier identification of skin cancer.
DERM AI Skin Cancer Triage in the NHS
Every year 470,000 patients are placed on the ‘Urgent 2 week wait’ treatment pathway to find only 16,000 melanoma. Demand is growing while capacity is not.
DERM AI identifies malignant skin lesions with high levels of sensitivity and specificity. This medically technology helps reduce the need for secondary care referrals by up to 60%.
University Hospitals Birmingham’s skin cancer community assessment service is using DERM AI to safely reduce delays in skin cancer detection and treatment.
Additionally, Skin Analytics provides skin cancer teledermatology services to CCG’s to reduce secondary care referrals.
Improving customer experience in the private sector
We are proud to have partnered with Vitality Health to deliver teledermatology skin cancer assessments to their members since 2015. We send Vitality patients kits that enable them to screen themselves from the comfort of their own home while reducing the time it takes to have a consultant review their case.
We have recently launched a new service with Superdrug which allows customers to visit a pharmacy health clinic and have moles they are concerned assessed remotely by a consultant dermatologist.
Patient Safety and Quality Policy
Skin Analytics aims to provide best in class solutions for patients. We work to exceed our customers and partners expectations by delivering on our brand vision with innovative and customer focused products and services.
We empower our teams to maintain a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, underpinned by an effective and efficient Quality Management System that complies with statutory and regulatory requirements.
We put safety and outcomes at the heart of what we do, to provide high quality products and services which are reliable, safe and compliant.